There is over $360 billion dollars awarded annually to State and local governments, academia, non-profits, and other organizations. Learn how to find and apply to over 900 grant programs from the 26 Federal grant-making agencies. Take advantage of untapped resources including Federal, State, and local grants, low-interest loans, and subsidies to fund your business, non-profit organization, or real estate venture.
You will discover:
- Where to go to determine what sources of funds are available to you
- A step-by-step approach to the government grant process
- What you need to get started and how to write a business plan and/or grant proposal
- More about the various categories of grant programs being offered by the Federal government
- How to find grant writers to help you
- A step-by-step approach to starting a non-profit company
View more information now:
The Baron Solution Group is an award-winning training, business coaching, and consulting firm for executives, entrepreneurs, and investors. The company’s website, BaronSeries.com, is ranked as the #1 Business Motivational Speaker Site by Ranking.com and is also winner of three 2008 Web Awards: Best Wealth-Building Site; Best Male Author Site; and Best Lecturer, Speaker and Workshop Site.