To reach any significant level of success, every small business owner should have a business coach to help them avoid many of the hurdles and pitfalls that exist and rapidly build their business with integrated turnkey solutions.
There are some common traits that allow industry and financial Barons to profit in volatile markets.
These traits include:
- Using their networks and specialized tools to gauge market sentiment before making buy or sell decisions.
- Not rushing into investments with a scarcity or “need to do a deal or need make a trade” type of mentality. Barons are patient; they know market corrections are inevitable and time and the overzealous nature of unskilled business owners and investors will present them with the buying opportunity of a lifetime.
- Doing proper valuations of the market and their holdings to know when each is overvalued and poised for a correction.
- Using multiple strategies and market instruments to hedge and profit from downward moves in the market.
- Maintaining large cash reserves to handle emergencies and to take advantage of investment opportunities and/or partnering with others who have such reserves.
Down markets present opportunities to make money like no other. Master this skill set and you will build your fortune in a third of the time.
Ranked as the #1 Business Motivational Speaker by Ranking.com, William R. Patterson is a two-time award-winning lecturer, national best-selling author, and wealth coach who uses his trademark approach, THE BARON SOLUTION™, to coach, train, and motivate business leaders, sales professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors. His breakthrough book, The Baron Son, has been translated around the world and featured in the Forbes Book Club. William is an internationally recognized business authority who has been a featured guest on over 300 television and radio programs. William’s website, BaronSeries.com, is also winner of three 2008 Web Awards including Best Wealth-Building Site. THE BARON SOLUTION integrates over 200 proven business and financial accelerators to help you rapidly achieve your personal and organizational goals.